Delivery Driver(04123) - 2555 Prado Lane
Do you know why Domino's Pizza hires so many drivers? Well, aside from the fact that our delicious pizza is the perfect solution for dinner for families all across the nation we do it because we can. What do we mean by that, you ask? We mean that we offer a great, flexible schedule that offers the hours you're looking for. That means you're free when you need to be. You'll have plenty of time left over for school, hanging with your friends, or whatever. Sound good? Even if you just need a second job for some extra cash, you've found the right place!
Duties & Responsibilities:
Right now, we are looking for qualified drivers in your area and we will pay you to drive around (safely), listen to your tunes and deliver great product. What more could you ask for? Oh, tips? Yea, with a great attitude and great customer service, you can have your share of those too!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Delivery Driver:
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license.
- Happy customers keep us in business. You've to be a fun and friendly person, who is comfortable talking to strangers.
- The team is what makes working in our store fun. You have to be a team player who is on time every day with a great attitude!
- Our stores are open 365 days a week. Yes, that's right even on the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While you're schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs you the most.
- You should have the ability to read a map and find your way around the delivery area. Maybe you will even be able to teach your co-workers some short-cuts!
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a minimum of 1 year of driving history.
- We offer weekly pay.
We're growing so fast, it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if thats what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it's just your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, drop us a line. We are sure to have just the thing for you!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.