Assistant Manager(08940) - 1368 N Main St.
Job DetailsJob Duties
Lead a team of delivery drivers and csrs to ensure orders are expedited quickly and correctly
- Maintain staffing levels that mirror the needs of business at any point of the day
- When closing, responsible for end of the night bank deposits
- When closing, responsible for doing a nightly product inventory count
- When opening, ensure the store is set up properly and ready to receive orders upon time of open
- Foster and project a sense of urgency with each and every order
- Comfortable with dispute resolution and ensuring every unhappy customer is a returning customer
- Collect money and signed credit card receipts from delivery drivers at the end of their shift
- Ensure vehicles used for delivery pass inspection, both mechanically and visually
- Assist with routing delivery drivers to maximize service to customers while maintaining Dominos standards of orders delivered on time
- Uphold Dominos standards of grooming, uniform, and appearance
- Promote pizza products, specials, and promotions
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.