Welcome to BRY-PIE, LCC doing business as Domino's! Locally owned and operating stores in the greater Findlay, OH area. 90% of our franchisees started as drivers, including this one, back in 1983! Our franchise has been one of the top 2% of all Domino's franchises 15 of the last 25 years including 6 of the last 7. Be a part of a team that holds multiple world records, you could be a part of the next one!
Responsibilities for Office Coordinator
- Organize and coordinate office operations and procedures
- Establish and implement office procedures and practices
- Maintaining the general upkeep of the premises
- Carry out routine checks to ensure safety and security
- Attend to general issues and fixing simple problems
- Contact relevant personnel for troubleshooting complex issues
- Interact with clients and customers
- Oversee and direct staff as required
Qualifications for Office Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business management preferred
- Proven experience working in a professional office environment
- High proficiency in technology and Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High standards of customer service
- Organizational and time management skills
- Great team player
- Ability to sit in front of a computer for many hours a day
- Enthusiastic and passionate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.