Assistant Manager(05848) - 1506 Montclair Road
Job DetailsAs an Assistant Manager for Domino's, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew. You work with the team to set goals and execute because that is who you are. You create and promote a positive upbeat environment while getting it done the Domino’s way!
We pride ourselves on making hot & fresh food, delivered in a timely manner, and taking great care of our customers and team!
- Set up the store and make sure everything is ready to go from top to bottom using walkthrough techniques
- Review results, address concerns and set goals for your team
- Check communications like email, Teams and closing managers notes and assist where needed. Keep the communication going!
- Assist your operating partner in any training or certifications needed for your team as well as keeping the hiring flow current
- Follow up with routine checklists for each store position
- Manage the rush: give direction and assist/flex into areas as needed
- Ensure the customer is the #1 priority
- Ensure TMs clock out/end shift on time
- Monitor product quality and communicate greats/coach remakes
- Post-rush Manager Walkthrough* and ensure you are ready for the next rush
- The rush isn't over until you're ready for the next
- Review results and communicate actions as needed to other staff
- Experience leading a team (we can help with that!)
- Positive attitude and motivational skills (Solutions only!)
- A clean driving record/valid license (not necessarily a deal killer)
- Flexible schedule
- Have strong math skills
- Good interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Be able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ability to learn new skills and work with your team to succeed
Additional Information*Must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.