Customer Service Rep(04153) - 8302 Ball Ground Hwy
Customer Service Reps will process phone orders, interact with carryout customers and make pizzas. 15-20 hours a week
Hot job opening, fresh out of the Oven!
We are happy that you are interested in joining the Domino’s team!
- Domino’s Pizza is the world leader in pizza delivery. We operate over 10,300 stores in over 70 countries and we are continuously growing!
- In our stores, team members learn about business, management and what it takes to succeed.
- We have a rich history of growth and development-from-within-culture. The possibilities are endless at Domino’s!
- Are you committed to excellence? Are you serious about having fun? Then this is the job for you!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!
Right now, your Canton Domino’s is looking for customer service representatives to staff stores in Holly Springs and North Canton. We’re growing so fast it’s hard to keep up, and that means Domino’s has lots of ways for you to grow.
We have a part-time/full-time opening for customer service representatives.
Must be able to work at least 3 shifts per week and be available weekends.
- No experience required.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Your LOCALLY OWNED Domino's Pizza is now hiring customer service representatives!
We are looking for team players with a positive attitude who are looking to join a successful operation!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.