Assistant Manager(05246) - 1400 W Thomas St
RPM Pizza is the largest Domino’s franchise in the United States for over 40 years, is family-owned and operates over 175+ stores in five states, including Indiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Alabama, and Louisiana. While SAFELY being #1 in every community, we pride ourselves on helping our team members be the best version of themselves they want to be. From creating smiles to being number #1 we want you to come join the fun!
The Assistant Manager is one of the most important positions in our stores. They are responsible for running great shifts, taking great care of customers, working towards store’s goals, assisting the General Manager in all aspects of business operations, and leading the rest of the Team on shift. The Assistant Manager must abide by all policies and uphold our brand image as an ambassador and role model for other Team Members. The Assistant Manager must stay up to date on the latest in Domino’s training, by completing Pizza College courses and any additional required training programs.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Uphold and represent a rock-solid brand image.
· Manage the store and Team with high volume mentality.
· Ability to meet all RPM service goals.
· Learn organizational and inventory skills.
· Train and coach Team to achieve desired product, service, image results.
· Help be part of the pizza industry that is leading in technology by using the most advanced equipment.
· Always uphold safety standards.
· The ability to take ownership in resolving problems.
· Operate all equipment inside the store, including oven-tending.
· Execute time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a competitive work environment.
· Provide a fun, happy, and exciting environment for our Customers and Team Members while taking orders.
· Schedule, manage labor, attendance, and punctuality.
· Learn and implement successful Marketing Tools from a company that has over 15,000 stores.
· Manage Store cleanliness and learn board of health standards.
· Work and lead all Team Members to achieve store goals.
· Consistently work 40 plus hours per week.
· Opportunity to continue to develop your leadership skills and career through RPM Pizza College.
· Learn team building and problem-solving skills that will make you successful in any position.
· Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations.
· Hourly position with competitive pay and bonus opportunities.
· Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and Life if enrolled in company medical plan and 401K program.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Pass RPM Freshman class.
· Strong communication, and verbal skills.
· Outgoing with a positive, upbeat attitude.
· Ability to stand, walk, sit, carry, use machines, and lift up to 25 pounds.
· Food Safety Certified as required by area.
· Apply at jobs.dominos.com or speak with your RPM Supervisor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.