Delivery Driver(06827) - 3411 W Fm 120
Job DetailsThe following description applies to all hourly store Team Members. If you have any questions or wish to review more detailed information, please contact the store manager.
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery to storage, work area, and walk in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.
All team members who will be delivering pizza or driving for other company business reasons must meet the following minimum requirements:
- They must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license and a 2 year driving history.
- Their motor vehicle record (MVR) will be checked for a safe driving history and must conform to company standards.
- They must have current liability insurance at all times.
- They must always wear their seatbelt while driving for this company.
Personal vehicles used for delivery must pass a safety inspection.
- Must be able to perform inside store duties as well.
Domino's Pizza uses cartop signs on delivery vehicles. Driver may be required to place a cartop sign on their vehicles. The only exception is if a vehicle does not accept the cartop fittings.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.