General Managers are responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a single Domino’s store. General Managers provide overall leadership and supervision over operations, and are accountable for achieving operational standards, food safety, profitability, and creating an inclusive and engaged environment.
What we offer:
• A safe, rewarding and fast-paced working environment
• Competitive salary, bonus eligibility, and benefits package
o We pride ourselves in the benefits we offer our full-time store team members: medical, dental, vision; 401(k) with up to 5% company match, education assistance, employee stock purchase program, paid time off, parental leave, mental health, and family support service
• Full training with an industry-leading brand
• Excellent career opportunities
• Awesome discounts on menu items
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum of one year of prior General Manager experience in a fast-paced service environment
• Understand and demonstrate basic operations procedures and cost management capabilities
• Experience in recruiting, retaining and developing multiple employees
• Ability to lead and promote team member and food safety protocols
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology (POS, ATS, etc.)
• Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards preferred
Minimum job requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
• Must be at least 18 years of age
Additional InformationDomino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.