Customer Service Rep(09227) Bridgeport
Come join LoneStar Pizza! We are a company who wants to make a difference in our team members lives and in our community.
Domino’s Customer Service Reps perform customer service duties and pizza making duties. They are responsible for providing quality customer service as well as making our delicious food with pride.
Why Join LoneStar Pizza?
- We don't believe in minimum wage. Start out at a competitive pay and receive raises and promotions based on your performance, not your tenure.
- Tips. Opportunity to receive tips nightly.
- Work flexible fun hours and enjoy great product discounts.
- Complete our On the Job training program to ensure you are set up for success in your role.
- Opportunity to continue your development through our Manager Development Program.
- This is the first step for many to OWNING (cha-ching) your own Dominos store.
- Learn team building and problem-solving and develop your skills for the future.
Pride and Giving Back!
- Join a winning Team who is the best pizza company in the world & in every neighborhood!
- Opportunity to give back to the community through partnerships and donations.
Minimum job requirements:
• Must be 16 years of age or older
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.