Assistant Manager (2537) - 854 State St
- Competitive wages - Earn $11 - $14 per hour.
- Full-time position - day and evening shifts
- On the job paid training program
- 50% off meal discount!
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation for employees averaging 35+ hours/week
- Health insurance benefits for employees averaging 30+ hours/week
- Opportunities for advancement
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply.
- You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control, profitability, and customer relations. You must set the example.
- You must follow all company policies and procedures and expect the same from your crew.
- Additional responsibilities may include: staffing, paperwork, food management, adherence to company standards, providing great customer service, attendance and punctuality, transportation to/from work, maintaining store cleanliness, and local store marketing.
- Must work well with team members and other store management.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You should possess some supervisory or management experience.
- Food service management a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.