General Manager(01854) - 521 Main Street
We are very actively recruiting individuals seeking jobs during this time! We are seeing an increase in business and the need for more individuals to be a part of our team. Come join our team and be a beacon of comfort for your community!!
If interested, please apply as well as take this survey to help us understand how better to accommodate you within our team! https://www.cultureindex.com/users/ciims/processes/surveyInfo.php?cfilter=1&COMPANY_CODE=9PeOTvL17M
DOMINO'S PIZZA - ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got.
We are looking to add highly motivated and capable people to our roster of elite managers. If you like a challenge that affords an immense amount of growth opportunity, please contact us immediately!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes:
· Being a role model. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
· Operate All Equipment
· Prepare Product to Standard Specifications
· Clean Equipment and Facility Daily
· Cost Controls
· Cash control
· Food management, including Product Inventory
· Work to a Schedule
· Perfect Image and adherence to standards
· Great Customer Service
· Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work
· Store cleanliness
· Marketing & Profitability
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Ability to enter information into digital systems using a computer keyboard or touch screen
Did you know that 90% of all Domino's Franchise Owners started as Delivery Experts? From Delivery Driver to Management, General Manager to Supervisor, Supervisor to Directors of Operations or Franchise Owners, our stores offer a world of opportunity!
· Systematic Training and Management Development
· Flexible Schedule
· Meal Discounts
· Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
· Benefits awarded per level achieved
o Vacation Time
o Profit Sharing Bonuses
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
· Fumes from food odors
· Exposure to cornmeal dust
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS including, but not limited to the following:
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· Standing: Most tasks are performed from a standing position
· Walking short distances for short durations
· Lifting Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team members Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds. Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.