Southern Pies LLC is the franchise representing Domino's Pizza. We have almost 30 years experience combined with Domino's Pizza and look forward to you joining our new and improved team in the Charleston, South Carolina area.
We're a competitive and family oriented company. Everyone that joins our team is treated like family, and they never leave their shift feeling as if they are just a number. Bring your friends and family with you on our journey to leading the number one pizza company in the country.
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes:
· Being a role model. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
· Operate All Equipment
· Prepare Product to Standard Specifications
· Staffing, including interviews and new team member training
· Cost Controls
· Cash control
· Food management, including Product Inventory
· Perfect Image
· Great Customer Service
· Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work
· Store cleanliness
· Marketing & Profitability
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Ability to enter information into digital systems using a computer keyboard or touch screen
Did you know that 90% of all Domino's Franchise Owners started as Delivery Experts? From Delivery Driver to Management, General Manager to Supervisor, Supervisor to Directors of Operations or Franchise Owners, our stores offer a world of opportunity!
Must be at least 17 years of age. Must be willing to work an 8 hour shift.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.