Delivery Driver(07809) - 4257 W 3rd St
Cash Paid NIGHTLY!
At Domino's Pizza, our most important ingredient is our People! Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry! You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not to mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to come. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
• You’ll have the best of both worlds by working independently and as part of a team: listen to your favorite tunes and make new friends.
• No waiting for a fare (uber?, lyft?) or unfriendly folks riding with you! No driving all aver looking for your next delivery or waiting on food (grubhub?, doordash?) in an understaffed restaurant! We are busy and have small delivery areas in order for you to maximize your number of opportunity to give outstanding service and earn a tip!
• Coaches provide clear expectations that help you become a successful contributor to one of the best Pizza Delivery companies in the world, and in our community.
• Exceptional Drivers earn great tips and mileage reimbursement in cash (paid out nightly), plus hourly wages ($16-$21/hour total average and more for top performers) as well.
• We value the use of technology, good driving and navigation skills.
• Use your friendly communication skills and apply basic math and logic skills, while having fun.
• Learn the art of making perfect pizzas. Paid Training!
• Earn respect, be appreciated, and rewarded for achieving goals while providing exceptional Customer Service with high quality products.
• Our flexible schedule allows you to enjoy life outside of work but structure enough to be able to rely on a positive income.
Requirements for Delivery Drivers:
Be at least 18 years old with at least 2 years of driving history and a good driving record (less than 3 violations in 3 years, and no drug/alcohol violations within 5 years).
Provide a clean and reliable vehicle and maintain current auto insurance.
Be willing to meet Image Standards and cover visible tattoos (no face) and remove piercings.
Grow your career with additional responsibility and good evaluations. Ask about our Manager In Training Program. (We promote from within, and our people come first.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.