The warehouse associate is essential to the daily running of Domino's Supply Chain Centers. Responsible for managing inventory and deliveries, this fulfilling supply chain career role requires a cool head, strong arms and an even stronger work ethic.
The unsung heroes of our supply chain
With 31 Domino's supply chain centers across North America, the world’s #1 pizza company is also one of the largest providers of Canadian and U.S. food warehouse jobs.
The warehouse associate is essential to the daily running of Domino's Supply Chain Centers. Responsible for managing inventory and deliveries, this fulfilling supply chain career role requires a cool head and strong work ethic – while also offering a range of opportunities for specialist training.
*By global retail sales
Days in the life of a supply chain warehouse associate
A vital role amongst our food warehouse jobs, the warehouse associate loads and unloads delivery trucks, plus moves and stores materials and products essential to our warehouse’s productivity. In this Domino’s warehouse job you’ll take receipt of incoming products and check them for accuracy, load our trucks for maximum delivery efficiency, and complete load verifications with a handheld scanner to make sure our stores are getting exactly what they need from Domino's supply chain centers.
In addition, as a warehouse associate you may also occasionally be asked to assist our Production Department, meaning you’ll have the chance to meet even more of our amazing Domino’s warehouse family.
We want our warehouse associates to have the best quality of life both in and out of work. That’s why we offer qualifying employees a range of benefits and bonuses you might not find in many food warehouse jobs.
- A positive and encouraging work environment
- Benefits from day one – including medical, dental, and vision
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HSA)
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and vacation
- 401(K) with 5% matching contributions after six months
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Company, safety and referral bonuses
- Career growth.
If you have questions for the hiring manager or recruiter regarding details or eligibility for the above benefits, you can ask them during the application process.
“I like how things are run here. Things are very organized and smooth. My absolute favorite thing is that this is such a team player mentality; literally everyone is so involved and it moves everything along so amazingly.”
- Warehouse Associate, Domino’s SCC Recruitment Video
From our warehouse to your house and everywhere in between, your wellbeing matters. So whether you’re feeling the crunch with your mental health or balancing your responsibilities as a breadwinner and parent, we offer wellbeing benefits to make sure you’re well supported; both in your supply chain career, and your life away from work.
- Through Lyra Health, our warehouse associates can connect with high-quality coaches, therapists and wellbeing apps, giving you a welcome boost to your mental health
- And with our Maternity and Paternity Leave policies, you can take the time you need to connect with your newborn and look after your growing family.