$$$ Assistant Manager (01562) - 14764 Clayton Rd $$$
Detalles del Trabajo
Manager in Training positions are an important part of the success of a Domino’s store.
- Running shifts
- Interacting with employees and customers
- Money management
- Store operations on their shifts.
- Answering Phones
- Taking Orders
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
- Providing great customer service
- Managing employees
- Must be friendly, diligent and responsible
- Math and problem-solving skills
A great attitude and an easy smile are required!
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Assistant Manager at Domino’s:
• Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 15 people. You will need to use your stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while creating a great place to work.
• A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check. Safety is a priority for us and we want to make sure anyone we put on the road is safe to be there. You will also need access to reliable vehicle that is insured and have a valid driver's license.
• A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to. From being on time for your shift, to having a great attitude to customers and co-workers and even how you dress - you have to have high standards for yourself and the rest of the team.
•Our stores are open 365 days a year. Yes, that's right even on the weekends and the holidays; that's when we are busiest! While your schedule is pretty flexible, you have to be willing to work when the team needs you the most.
•You have to be at least 18 years old.
You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not to mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now it's time to help us be the pizza delivery company in the world. Go on, boss, show us what you've got.
Apply now to start making DOUGH!
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.