Domino's Pizza is hiring immediately for an Assistant Manager to join their team!
This opportunity is for full-time position
You want to be a leader!? Well now's your chance, Domino's Pizza is hiring leaders - more specifically Assistant Managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills- judgement, math and the ability to multi-task.
Assistant managers are responsible for everything that happens during the shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You set the tone and the example for the store and you have to be on your game 100% of the time! Help lead your team to success!!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift
- Responsible for all store operations.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards
Benefits of working at Domino's Pizza:
- Competitive wages
- Store discounts
- Fun team working environment
- Paid training
- Lots of growth opportunities
- General Managers are promoted from within (usually within 6-12 months) starting salary at $50,000+
- Free Uniforms
You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not to mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now it's time to help up be the pizza delivery company in the world. Go on, leader, show us what you've got. Apply now easily online!
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer.
- Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people
- Stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while creating a great place to work.
- A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to.
- Flexible Schedule
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
- Previous experience in the food-service industry an asset
- Previous supervisor and/or management experience an asset
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
Domino's Pizza Vision: Be the #1 pizza company in the world and in every neighborhood
What We Believe In: Opportunity, Hard Work, Inspired Solutions, Winning Together, Embracing Community, Uncommon Honesty
Our Purpose: Feed the power of possible, one pizza at a time.
- 18 Years or Older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.