Assistant Manager(03172) - 5750 SW 75th Ct Ste 40
Detalles del Trabajo
Born to Lead
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Asst Manager that's exactly what you can be. You'll get to flex your creative muscles, thinking up new ways to drive Domino's fun culture. Sell more pizza, have more fun! It's as simple as that. You'll have the chance to progress far quicker here. If you like the thought of managing your own million-dollar business, then Domino's Pizza is the place for you.
Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Assistant Manager isn't your average management gig. Domino's managers aren't just concerned with their own training; they're constantly supporting and pushing the team to go that one better. It's what makes it such a rewarding place to work. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as Assistant Managers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Job Requirements and Duties
As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash Control, Food Management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and Adherence to Standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & Punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store Cleanliness, Marketing, and Profitability
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
· Operate all equipment
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
· Prepare product
· Receive and process telephone orders
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
Physical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
· Most tasks are performed from a standing position
· For short distances for short durations
· Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck
· Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'
· Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72high
· Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
· Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store
· Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
· To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24- 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
· Trays may also be pulled
· Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
· Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
· Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
· Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
· Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
· Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
· Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
· Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
· Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
· Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.