Assistant Manager(08385) - 740 S. Olive Street
Detalles del Trabajo
ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to lead. You inspire those around you to consistently rise to the occasion. You have a winning personality that everyone wants to mirror. You make everything fun. You have hustle in your heart that propels the team forward. Domino's Pizza is hiring leaders like you for our Management Training Program. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math, and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us continue to grow as the #1 pizza company in the world. Don’t hesitate, submit your resume to apply now!
Many of our team members (including our franchise owner) began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity. Want to see a different part of the country? We own 86 stores (& growing) in Denver, Dallas, El Paso, & Los Angeles.
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value, and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
· Competitive pay with a period (13) based bonus plan
· Flexible hours with 40+ available weekly
· Advancement opportunities with a path to ownership!
· PTO and Paid Sick Time
· Employee discount
· Global fit gym network discount
· Health, vision, and dental insurance
· Virtual Mental Health support access
· Life Insurance
· Critical illness, accident, & hospital indemnity insurance
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Working holidays, weekends, and big sporting events ( i.e. Super bowl, World Series, etc. )
- Driver Eligible, 1 year with Valid Driver's License
- Orientation and training provided on the job.
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.