Dishwasher (09234) - 1307B North Loop 250 West, Suite 9
Detalles del Trabajo
Domino’s dishwashers are dedicated and organized people who enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. The Dishwasher’s duties include gathering and removing soiled dishware from the Kitchen area, washing them thoroughly, making sure they are dry and putting them away in their proper place. They may also restock items, unload delivery trucks, assist in maintaining the Lobby area, clean appliances and machines, empty and clean trash receptacles, and other duties, as needed.
To be successful as a Dishwasher, you should be a committed, communicative team player with excellent time management skills. You should be able to prioritize tasks in a busy setting and adhere to all food safety regulations and procedures.
- Ensuring the availability of clean dishes by collecting all soiled prep tubs, pans, utensils and other cookware from the kitchen washing and storing clean and dry.
- Preparing dining areas and kitchen for next shift by cleaning and restocking cook stations.
- Cleaning machines and appliances used in the kitchen, such as ovens, makeline, cut table etc.
- Keeping dish pit area clean and organized.
- Assisting with unloading and storing deliveries.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, especially when items are spilled.
- Taking out the trash and rinsing garbage cans.
- Supporting other restaurant staff members by assisting with other tasks, as needed.
- Reporting kitchen accidents or violations of food safety codes and procedures.
- Making sure dining area is ready for the day at open, at close and during hours of operation.
- Setting up kitchen line for readiness before rushes.
- Setting back up kitchen at close for next business day.
- Minimal work experience.
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to stand or walk for 8-10 hour shifts and lift at least 30 pounds.
- Shows pride in work
- Willingness to comply with all food safety procedures.
- Texas Certified Food Handlers Certificate required.
Education and Experience
A high school diploma or equivalent degree is a plus but not required. Candidates for this position do not need prior experience as relevant training is provided on the job in order to learn employer-specific functions such as how to operate the computer system and to learn about cleaning chemicals and washing procedures. Communication skills and a positive attitude is a must!
A Domino’s Dishwasher will handle a large amount of kitchen cookware and dishes. Sharp objects are to be handled washed and stored in a safe manner. The environment is warm, bustling, and potentially noisy. The specific dish pit area will be wet and can be a slipping hazard. The environment of a Domino’s restaurant is populated by triple stack conveyor belt ovens, multiple warming shelves and carts on wheels which can lead to injury.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.