You will be working for a fast-paced busy restaurant that is fun and flexible. Not to mention, it is work experience you are going to use for a long time to come. You have had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
Assistant Manager Requirements:
· You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift in the restaurant.
· This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control, customer relations, and making our delicious food!
· You must set the example.
· You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
· Handle all products in the restaurant (pork, beef, chicken, mushrooms),
· OPEN and CLOSE the restaurant
· Clean the restaurant
· Stay until the job is done NOT just what is written on the schedule
· Shared pay Health Insurance after 30 days
· Paid Medical Leave and Paid Time Off when qualified
· Meal Discounts
· Full Time Positions
· Get your friends a job and earn a hiring bounty.
· We offer overtime with overtime pay
· Up to $700 Signing/Retention Bonus the longer you stay the longer you make
· Flexible Schedules
· Paid Training
· Management candidates that have pizza management experience, or restaurant management experience will be evaluated to determine the starting wage. A candidate with experience leading a team in a quick service restaurant atmosphere or in any type of food establishment.
· We pay monthly bonuses once a management person reaches the Co-manager level
· We prefer to promote from within and we have numerous opportunities
· We take care of our stores which means you have what you need to do the job.
· Extensive computer training program that we pay you to complete.
· We have the most advanced online and POS technology.
· We are the number 1 pizza delivery company.
· We promote from within and the owner of this Franchise started as a driver.
· We are locally owned, operated, and in touch with our stores.
Assistant Manager Qualifications:
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
· Ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.
· Ability to physically lift up to 50lbs
*In addition the assistant manager will required to do: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Punctuality, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
COVID changed life as we know it. We do our best to stop the spread of COVID or any other illness
Extensive cleaning schedule
Screening to help ensure healthy team members are the ones working
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.