Delivery Driver(08094) - 16631 Mountain Road
Detalles del Trabajo
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you will find opportunities you will not find anywhere else in the industry!
Right now, Domino's is looking for qualified Drivers for stores in your area! We offer a great flexible schedule that offers the hours you are looking for. That means you are free when you need to be. You will have plenty of time for school, to hang with your friends, or whatever. Even if you need a second job for some extra cash, Domino's Pizza is the perfect place for you. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Delivery Driver you will be expected to deliver our delicious products by car and to the door of our customers. We are looking for great attitudes, individuals with a lot of energy and a commitment to being punctual. Smart hustle is a core value at Domino’s, so we expect you to move with purpose. However, this applies to when you are on your feet only; never when you are on the street. Driving safely is of utmost importance. Your ability to safely deliver food to customers in a courteous manner is critical.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a valid driver's license with at least two years of driving experience
- Must have a clean driving record and background check
- Must have access to insured vehicle
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area
- Must be able to navigate diverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
- Must maintain a professional appearance in accordance with Domino’s image standards – you are the face of the brand!
- Willingness to stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in or reach-in cooler.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Ability to communicate and understand verbal & written instructions over the phone or in person
- Must be a team player!
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Domino's is an equal opportunity employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.