Our MIT (Manager in Training) program is for all of our team leaders in the store. This can range from anyone finishing up school and ready to start in management, to someone with years of management experience and ready to join our team with Dominos. The MIT training program has been providing the future leaders of Domino's Pizza the necessary tools and training to be highly effective Domino's Managers This broad position allows most inside team members to fit in somewhere in the program and allows them to advance their skills. Most of our inside help will be filled with this position.
The MIT program clearly outlines an advancement path for our team members to move up in the company. Each step of the program will come with new responsibilities and higher pay so everyone has new skills to work towards. This path can lead to a General Manager position where you lead your own store. We encourage all inside team members to advance through this path.
Progressing through the MIT program can go as quickly or as slow as you'd like. Online training and in-classroom training classes are available to team members for skills advancement. We perform periodic evaluations to assess your progress and offer guidance on what can be improved to advance to the next position and pay scale. These evaluations are also where team members can earn raises or promotions that they have worked towards. This ensures everyone has clear guidelines and direction to advance their career with us.
Many of our team members began their careers as Delivery Drivers, Customer Service Representatives, and Assistant Managers and today are successful General Managers, Supervisors, and even Domino's franchise owners! Our stores offer a world of opportunity for anyone willing to step up!
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you have always done it. Well maybe it's time you moved up. You want to be the boss? Well now's your chance, Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically Assistant Managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills- judgement, math and the ability to multi-task.
Experienced managers in training are responsible for everything that happens during their shift. This includes cost control, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You set the tone and the example for the store and you have to be on your game 100% of the time!
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Responsible for all store operations.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payment from customers.
- Making fast, accurate and consistent products while complying with all portion sizes, recipes and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees all the way to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance within the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
What are we looking for?
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Assistant Manager:
- Experience leading a team; during your shift, you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people. You will need to use your stellar attitude and motivational skills to get them in the right place, at the right time and doing the right thing all while creating a great place to work.
- A great role model - you're the person everyone will look to. From being on time for your shift, to having a great attitude to customers and co-workers and even how you dress - you have to have high standards for yourself and the rest of the team.
- You have to be at least 17 years old.
You'll be working for a company that is fun and flexible. Not to mention, its work experience you will rely on for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now it's time to help up be the pizza delivery company in the world. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. We offer bi-weekly pay. Apply now!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.