Fill your pockets with dough! Come join the no.1 pizza company in the world!
Whether it's your hobby, main-gig, or supplemental job, apply online. We're bound to have just the thing for you. DAKS, Inc strives to grow our business by developing great, friendly people who will take pride in serving our customers with a smile, and a perfect product every time.
Did you know that 90% of Dominos franchisees started as delivery drivers or working in the stores?
We're growing so fast it's hard to keep up, and that means Domino's has lots of ways for you to grow (if that's what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Daks, Inc believes in creating value and making a difference in customers’ and Team Members’ lives every day, one order at a time.
Domino's is looking for qualified eBike Delivery Experts in your area. Yes, you read that correctly – Bikers! You will be part of a new wave of Domino’s team members who get to cycle their way to our customer’s doors. Domino’s will provide the Electronic Pedal Assist Bike for you, all you need to do is show up and be ready to ride and deliver great food to our customers.
At Domino's Pizza, our people come first! Deliver amazing food with exceptional hustle and a great attitude all while being safe! Domino's will provide you with a helmet and reflective vest for safety.
Biking is a great way to get exercise, see your city and enjoy surroundings as you are making cash daily! Sounds fun, right? There are some great benefits:
- They are a blast to ride!
- A great was to stay active and improve your fitness while you work
- Work outside!
- Riding a bicycle rather than driving a car is good for the environment!
We are looking for a responsible eBike Delivery Expert to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent navigational skills- Able to read maps and locate addresses/businesses
- Cycling experience preferred
Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Benefits - All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
- Perks - Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment, and opportunities for Career growth and advancement
- Schedule - Flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS, including, but not limited to the following:
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position. Walking surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas. Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48".
- For short distances for short durations
- Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
- Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies.
- A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance.
- During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
- Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
Driving Specific Job Duties
- Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.
- Deliver product by car and then to door of customer.
- Deliver flyers and door hangers.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.