Customer Service Rep(05000) - 320 E Cass Street
Detalles del Trabajo
It's more fun with us!
It all starts with you
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people. Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Customer Service Rep that's exactly what you can be. Our Team Members know their stuff and know how to have a good time. Each store has its own personality, and we reward outstanding pizza making or up selling.
Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Customer Service Rep isn't your average pizza gig. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as CSRs and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service to management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
You'll find our Customer Service Representative jobs offer you more. From the first slice of pizza to the last customer you serve, we know how important it is to provide the best training and support. Our people are the reason we're successful today, and why we'll continue to be successful in the future. So it makes sense for us to help you become your very best. We don't drop you in the deep end. Your Domino's Manager or teammate will show you the ropes in-store, so you can hit the ground running without any worries.
Domino's CSR Responsibilities Include: :
· Demonstrating a friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
· Taking orders over the phone and in person
· Dealing with customer concerns
· Cash handling
· Making Domino’s high quality pizzas
· Food and portion control
· Hygiene and food safety
· Food preparation
· General cleaning duties
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
· Operate all equipment
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
· Prepare product
· Receive and process telephone orders
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Must be able to make correct monetary change
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screenPushing
· To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24- 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
· Trays may also be pulled
· Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
· Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
· Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
· Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
· Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
· Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
· Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
· Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
· Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
· Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.