Delivery Driver (4384)
Domino’s Pizza has been the world’s leader in pizza delivery since 1960, and Frank Meeks made sure that the Washington DC Metropolitan area would get a taste of the Domino’s experience. Founded in 1983, Team Washington, Inc. has evolved into one of the best Domino’s Pizza franchises and is globally recognized for great service, great teamwork, and great food. What other pizza franchises do you know that serve pizza to the President of the United States? That’s right, we do. With a multitude of awards and achievements, Team Washington, Inc. works hard to be the best and give back to the neighborhoods we serve.
At Domino's Pizza, Our Most Important Ingredient is Our People! We offer employment opportunities within our franchise stores. Take the first step in joining our team, and you'll find opportunities you won't find anywhere else in the industry!
Detalles del Trabajo
Summary: Delivers orders and collects payments from customers in a safe, timely and professional manner with regard for service, product and image standards to maintain high customer satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Makes deliveries of pizza and others items to residential and commercial locations on assigned routes.
2. Inspects vehicle before deliveries.
3. Reviews deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs.
4. Maintains high standards of customer service during high-volume, fast-paced operations.
5. Communicates clearly and positively with management and team members.
6. Provides excellent customer service to encourage repeat customers, delivering professionally and promptly.
7. Maintains on-going communication with store and dispatcher to prioritize efficient routing.
8. Handles currency and credit transactions quickly and accurately.
9. Follows procedures for safe food preparation, assembly and presentation.
10. Builds loyal customers through friendly interactions and consistent appreciation.
11. Resolves complaints promptly and professionally.
12. Takes initiative to find extra tasks when scheduled duties are complete.
13. Assemble and fold boxes. Affix labels and promotional materials as needed.
14. Assist with prep
15. Reads order slips or receives verbal instructions to prepare order according to specifications, often making several different orders simultaneously.
16. Cleans, stocks and restocks work stations and display cases.
17. Adhere with all quality standards, principles, guidelines and policies
18. Perform other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities:
1. Promotes company policies and advocates for Team Washington
2. Assures proper attendance and actions
3. Provides and receives positive feedback and/or constructive criticism
4. Maintains good communication with co-workers
5. Serves as a resource for co-workers
6. Cross-trains, learns how role interacts with other departments
7. Works with manager and management to solve problems, providing suggestions as needed
8. Maintains clean and organized work area, taking ownership of surroundings
9. Maintains appropriate confidentiality in information
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are presentative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be no less than eighteen (18) years of age with two (2) years driving experience ∙ Possess a valid state driving license
- Have use of a properly maintained, licensed and street-legal vehicle capable of driving upwards of one hundred (100) miles per day
- Maintain minimal or higher insurance coverage as mandated by state law
- Ability to pass applicable Company Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) and background checks. ∙ Possess a cell phone to use for calling customers
- Be capable of reading a map, locating addresses and interpreting Global Positioning System (GPS) directions within designated delivery area
- Navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as needed in interactions with management, and customers, take and process orders
- Superb ability to multi-task
- Ability to function in a dynamic, fasted paced environment
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator). Must be able to make correct monetary change
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.