Delivery Driver - $12-$20/Hr - 12840 Jefferson Avenue (04358)
Detalles del TrabajoEARN SOME DOUGH!
Earn up to $12-$20 per hour! Domino's Delivery Drivers are paid cash nightly, which includes tips and mileage reimbursement! We offer flexible schedules that offer the hours you're looking for, so you're free when you need to be.
DRIVE YOUR CAREER!
You'll find our Delivery Driver jobs offer you more. We'll train you up so you know your stuff, from deliveries to making pizza and everything in-between.
We are committed to promoting from within. Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchisees. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity! Whether you aspire to be an owner yourself or wish to advance into a management position, we are here to help you reach your goals.
JOIN A WINNING TEAM!
We are a locally owned company dedicated to our team members and community. We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in being part of the best pizza delivery company in the world. Our award-winning stores and people ensure we are the #1 pizza delivery company in every neighborhood.
- Flexible Schedules
- Cash Paid Daily (mileage + tips)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Meal Discounts
- Retirement Plan (eligibility requirements)
- Group Health Insurance (eligibility requirements)
Domino's Delivery Drivers Must Be at Least 18 Years Old and Need:
- Friendly, positive attitude and great customer service skills
- Valid Driver's license
- Reliable vehicle to use for deliveries
- Proof of car insurance
- Safe driving record meeting company standards
- Possess navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area and must be able to navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving, couponing and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.
Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.
DRIVING SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
Deliver product by car and then to door of customer.
Deliver flyers and door hangers.
Valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
Access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.
Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.
Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.
During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.
Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.
Far vision and night vision for driving.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.