Assistant Manager(01051) - 412 Oaks Crossing
At Five Star Pizza, our people come first!! To back that up, we start all of our team members OVER MINIMUM WAGE, provide BENEFITS* and offer a FUN and SAFE work environment where you will learn how to make the BEST PIZZA in the WORLD!! If you have a positive attitude, love helping your local community, learning new skills, maximizing efficiencies, and working together with a team to generate amazing results?? If this sounds like you, we cannot wait to meet you! Here at Domino’s, we live to beat the rush and make it possible to make, bake and take pizzas during the hungry hours of the day and night. We’re growing so fast it’s hard to keep up and that means Domino’s has lots of ways for you to grow (if that’s what you want), perhaps to management, perhaps beyond. Whether it’s your hobby, main-gig or supplemental job, apply at jobs.dominos.com. We’re bound to have just the thing for you!
Detalles del Trabajo
ABOUT THE JOB
You were born to be the boss. We know. You get up in the morning and you make sure everyone else in the house is doing what they need to do. Then you go to work and you make sure that everyone there is doing what they need to do, even your boss. You just do that because you've always done it. Well, maybe it's time you moved up. Do you want to be the boss? Well now's your chance - Domino's Pizza is hiring bosses - more specifically assistant managers. It's a tough job, one that needs a natural like you. Of course, you'll need some skills - judgment, math, and the ability to multitask.
You'll be working for a company that's fun and flexible. Not to mention, it's work experience you're going to use for a long time to come. You've had our pizza delivered to you, now help us be the best in pizza delivery. Go on, boss, show us what you've got. Apply now!
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND DUTIES
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control, and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess a high level of self-discipline, initiative, and leadership ability
- Pleasant, polite manner and a neat and clean appearance
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure that food and service meet appropriate standards
- Provide the tools, training, and support to lead a successful crew
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to store problems
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct change
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly make precise movements with skills
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touchscreen
- Navigational skills – ability to locate addresses within a designated delivery area
Información AdicionalAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.