General Manager: Michael Theiman
Detalles del Trabajo
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES**
Born to Lead
Being a Domino's Assistant Manager is more than just a job - it's a career. We're all about fun, but we take your career ambitions very seriously. As someone that likes a challenge, you'll love sinking your teeth into life as a Domino's manager. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and Domino's managers are no different. Yes, you're responsible for the success of the store and its staff, but we still want you to enjoy achieving it. Chances are if you're having fun, everyone is.
Domino's Pizza loves Domino's people
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential. In other words, we want you to be yourself, and as a Domino's Assistant Manager that's exactly what you can be. You'll get to flex your creative muscles, thinking up new ways to drive Domino's fun culture. Sell more pizza, have more fun! It's as simple as that. You'll have the chance to progress far quicker here. If you like the thought of managing your own million-dollar business, then Domino's Pizza is the place for you.
Drive your own career
Being a Domino's Assistant Manager isn't your average management gig. Domino's managers aren't just concerned with their own training; they're constantly supporting and pushing the team to go that one better. It's what makes it such a rewarding place to work. And the way Domino's works, it could be just the beginning. Many of our team members began their careers as Assistant Managers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From assistant manager to general manager to franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.
Job Requirements and Duties
As an Assistant Manager, you are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and customer relations. You must set the example.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash Control, Food Management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and Adherence to Standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & Punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store Cleanliness, Marketing, and Profitability
Those are the basics, but here’s what else you can expect:
General Job Duties
· Operate all equipment
· Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler
· Prepare product
· Receive and process telephone orders
· Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
· Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
· Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
· Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
· Must be able to make correct monetary change
· Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
· Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
· Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
· Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
· In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
· Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
· Fumes from food odors
· Exposure to cornmeal dust
· Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
· Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher
· Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
· Talking and hearing on telephone
· Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
· Depth perception
· Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
· The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions
Physical Requirements including, but not limited to the following:
· Eye-hand coordination is essential; use of hands is continuous during the day
· Frequently activities require use of one or both hands
· Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.