Assistant Manager(01148) - 630 S State St
Detalles del Trabajo
Here at Five Star Pizza, our people come first!! We believe in providing our team members with a fulfilling and rewarding career where they can learn how to run a successful business. Our jobs are more than a paycheck - they're about being independent, having fun, and making new friends! If you are looking to be a manager of your own business but don't know how to get started, check out our Assistant Restaurant Manager position. As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you are second in command of a $1 million+ business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow your business by WOWing your customers with exceptional products and service every single day. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
The good news is that we will provide you with the tools, training, and support to be successful. But there are a few skills you should bring to the table:
- A natural leader - you want to be co-captain because you can bring together a winning team. This comes with responsibilities and you are expected to lead by example. This means you need to be able to hold yourself accountable so you can in turn hold your team accountable. You must be able to inspire and motivate your team to be exceptional, every single day!
- A customer-centric focus - We want to provide an AMAZING experience to our customers every single time by making, baking, and taking pizzas with a smile on our faces! We all have the ability to make someone's day great!
- High-performance mentality - Domino's is the number one pizza brand in the world for a reason. We strive to uphold the highest standards while focusing on three very simple things...PRODUCT, SERVICE, IMAGE. We hire GREAT team members who support a positive store culture, thrive on efficiency, and celebrate when they crush their goals. If you are up for the challenge and are ready to start having FUN at work again, apply today!!!
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant that is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. This means your application will be reviewed by the franchisee who will make any hiring decisions. If hired, the franchisee will be your employer and is alone responsible for any employment-related matters.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed locations may have different requirements
- A FUN work environment with a GREAT company culture
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Health Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Hospitality Indemnity Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance + AD&D
Información AdicionalAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Esta publicación de trabajo es para un puesto en una tienda que pertenece y es operada por un franquiciado independiente, no Domino's Pizza LLC, Domino's Pizza Franchising LLC o Domino's Pizza, Inc. ("Domino's Corporate"). Esto significa, entre otras cosas, que el franquiciado independiente es el único responsable y tomará independientemente todas las decisiones relacionadas con los asuntos laborales de la tienda, incluidas las relacionadas con la contratación, el despido, la disciplina, la supervisión, la compensación y los beneficios, la dotación de personal y la programación. Domino's no recibirá una copia de ninguna solicitud que envíe para este puesto de trabajo y no tendrá ningún control sobre si recibe una entrevista y / o es finalmente contratado. Además, Domino's no controla ni es responsable de las políticas y prácticas de empleo de los franquiciados independientes. Si lo contratan para este puesto de trabajo, el franquiciado independiente será su único empleador y usted no será un empleado de Domino's.