Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
SUMMARY: Responsible for the day-to-day administrative support of a Senior Vice President of Communications and Chief of Staff. The Lead Administrative Assistant will partner with Domino’s Communications team to support the organization with events, meetings, new team member onboarding and additional projects.
Provide Administrative Support to Domino’s Communication Leader(s) – 50%
- Calendar Management – schedule appointments including logistics and primary point-of-contact for maintaining calendar (ensure urgent matters are prioritized and conflicts are resolved on a timely basis). Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
- Meeting Facilitation – help ensure that meetings are conducted effectively by collating materials, following set agenda, managing time, taking notes, and publishing minutes
- Travel Management – book travel arrangements and logistics to align with expected itinerary
- Communications – draft, review, and send department announcements, as needed
- Accounts and Bookkeeping - prepare expense reports for VP+
Coordinate Administrative Functions across Communications and Cross-functional Teams – 50%
- Assist with planning of Worldwide Rally, national meetings, and various Company-wide events at the World Resource Center and Domino’s Innovation Garage by providing onsite support, as needed.
- Assist with general office support (examples: distribution list management, office supplies replenishment, seating charts, new team member onboarding etc.), as needed.
- Assist with special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative coordination supporting leadership roles.
- Experienced in calendar management and expense reports preferred.
- Ability to travel when required to provide support for off-site events and meetings.
- Self-starter, results-driven with strong organizational, interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail, motivational skills, positive attitude, friendly with accommodating personality.
- Exceptional professionalism and strong judgment to carefully handle confidential documents and information.
- Exemplary time management skills including ability to manage multiple priorities and projects successfully under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to form trust and strong working relationships with peers and senior leaders.
- MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Experience planning events including summits, conferences, offsite meetings, a plus.
- Ability to keep pace with a growing team, highly desired.
- Familiarity with travel, visa, and passport procurement, a plus.