Leadership Development Program Manager
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Leadership Development Program Lead is responsible for the company’s talent development infrastructure and programs, with direct impact to approximately 13,000 team members. A mid to senior level individual contributor who is experienced in designing and deploying leadership development programs. Responsibilities includes the work to identify, develop, and implement new programs for the enterprise (i.e., Corporate Functions, Supply Chain, Team USA, Franchise Operations, International, etc.) along with the evolution of existing infrastructure and programs. The role oversees the talent development lifecycle and provide sound counsel, recommendations and tools that furthers Domino’s talent overall agenda. The role will provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise in the talent development domain and will adopt and/or adapt best practices impacting the entire enterprise. This role will partner with key stakeholders, the broader talent development team, and subject matter experts to optimize talent development infrastructure and programming.
Assess and Design Global Talent Development Programs across Domino’s
- Oversee the creation and delivery of talent development programs and processes.
- Implement new talent programs and processes for multiple audiences (i.e. Corporate Functions, Supply Chain, Team USA, Franchise Operations, International, etc.).
- Partner with HR Leaders, Global Talent Learning & Development Managers and other Lead Specialists to conduct needs analysis, diagnose talent gaps, identify solutions, create project plans, and coordinate resources for enterprise-wide development programs and processes.
- Own the full lifecycle of talent development programs and processes. Manage the day-to-day execution of those programs and processes including managing the talent development content, assets, and vendors.
- Optimize talent development program delivery resources through collaboration with Global Talent Learning & Development, Human Resource Business Partners, Centers of Excellence, Program Coordinators, and other DPZ training organizations.
Manage and Execute Strategy and Measure Success of Program Implementation
- Communicate, advocate, and inspire organizational leaders to engage with and support talent development strategies across the enterprise.
- ·Create clear and consistent communications targeted for different programming, levels, and stakeholders to ensure clarity, alignment, and uptake on the programming offered.
- Provide input in talent development program assignments to ensure the effective delivery of curriculum, programs, and processes.
- Manage and/or facilitate instructor-led training.
- Define talent development analytics and metrics, establish KPI’s and ROI and adjusts strategy based on insights.
- Continuously evaluate and update (or partners with COE’s on updates) of current talent and leadership development initiatives against broader organizational strategy and success metrics
- Document program details to enable program continuity and avoid single points of failure.
Act as Submit Matter Expert for Global Talent Learning & Development
- Provide thought leadership through awareness of adult learning theory, industry best-practices, cutting edge techniques, instructional design/learning experience design, and talent/leadership development trends.
- Act as a change agent and trusted advisor on effective and leading-edge talent development strategies to achieve business goals.
- Create and oversee detailed change and communications strategies for talent and leadership development offerings and partners with business unit and/or enterprise offices of change management.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in organization development, learning and development, talent development, performance management, human resources, or related areas.
- Required BA/BS degree with emphasis on business, organizational development, organizational effectiveness, human resource development, human performance technology or related education and/or certifications.
- Exceptional program management and project management skills, technically savvy.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Deep proficiency in pragmatic application of organization and/or talent development theories, adult learning philosophies, instructional design practices, and methods to create solutions to address talent development needs.
- Demonstrated ability to partner, collaborate and influence across a broad range of business units and seniority and thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Ability to assess and design programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Global mindset
- Ability to travel 25% including overnight travel