Delivery & Service Helper
Job DetailsDomino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
We are looking for team members with a commitment to safety and excellent customer service to be a part of our Delivery & Service team. The successful candidate will be assisting the truck drivers in unloading various products into the pizza stores and assisting the Warehouse Department as needed.
Routes are dispatched at night, typically leaving between 11pm-2am depending on the route.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One year of previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment
- Some direct customer service experience preferred
- Company certification to operate warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., frequently perform heavy pushing/pulling of product and work in refrigerated conditions <33-38 degrees>
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anything during a 24 hour day, over any 7 day period
- Assist driver with verifying and securing load prior to dispatch
- Verify dough, store cooler and trailer temperatures at each stop
- Unload product using two-wheeled cart and lift gate
- Load damaged or unsold product, and empty tray containers on trailer
- Assist driver with verifying accuracy of delivery
- Listen to and timely resolve customer service complaints