Assistant Manager(05708) - 955 Marietta St NW
Welcome to Domino's Pizza! Do you want to be an Assistant Manager? Here at Domino's, we want you to have a real career! As an Assistant Manager, you will go through four progressive stages in managing. As we teach and you learn, you'll get promoted and receive an increase in your hourly pay — all the way until you are ready to supervise your very own store!
All Assistant managers will have:
- Weekly pay
- FREE access to board-certified physicians after 30 days of employment
- Management training and to move up and become a store manager
- Flexible Schedules
- Employee Discounts
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assistant managers are responsible for everything during the shift, including cost control, inventory control, cash control, and customer relations.
Your job responsibilities would include (but are not limited to):
- Perform all the duties of the Customer Services Representatives and Delivery Drivers.
- Manage anywhere from 3 to 30 employees during your scheduled shift.
- Be responsible for all store operations.
- Greeting customers and taking orders with a smile (yes, you even have to smile when you answer the phone)!
- Operating the cash register and collecting payments from customers.
- Making fast, accurate, and consistent products that comply with all portion sizes, recipes, and baking procedures.
- Delivering product by vehicle from the store to the customer safely and courteously.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the restaurant from the first thing the customer sees to the back of the store.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times in compliance with the Domino's Pizza Grooming Standards.
The good news is we can teach you how to answer the phone and make a perfect pizza. But here are a few skills you should have to be a successful Assistant Manager:
- Experience leading a team; you will manage a staff of anywhere from 3 to 30 people during your shift.
- A clean driving record and the ability to pass a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Valid Drivers License
- Access to reliable transportation.
- Full open availability.
- You have to be at least 18 years old.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.