Full Job Description
Be Exceptional. Be a Delivery Driver for Domino’s, FULL AND PART TIME positions available
- You’ll have the best of both worlds by working independently and as part of a team: listen to your favorite tunes and make new friends.
- Coaches provide clear expectations that help you become a successful contributor to one of the best Pizza Delivery companies in the world, and in our community.
- Exceptional Drivers earn great tips plus hourly wages ($15-$28/hour total average).
- We value the use of technology, and good driving and navigation skills.
- Use your friendly communication skills and apply basic math and logic skills, while having fun.
- Learn the art of making perfect pizzas.
- Earn respect, be appreciated, and be rewarded for achieving goals while providing exceptional Customer Service with high-quality products.
- Our flexible schedule allows you to enjoy life outside of work.
Requirements for Delivery Drivers:
- Be at least 18 years old with at least 2 years of driving history and a good driving record (less than 3 violations in 3 years or 2 in 2 years, and no drug/alcohol violations within 5 years).
- Provide a clean and reliable vehicle and maintain current auto insurance.
- Be willing to meet Image Standards
- Be willing to help customers inside the store
- Be willing to help with in-store operations when not on a delivery
- Be willing to help perform general cleaning duties
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.