Domino's Customer Service Rep - 640 Huebner Road
Domino's Ft Riley, KS is hiring Customer Service Representatives, don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!
Starting Pay: $10-$12 per hour
Customer Service Representative duties include:
- Operate kitchen equipment
- Stock ingredients
- Prepare and cook menu items
- Take orders over the phone; process online orders
- Maintain store cleanliness
- Keep track of current promotions and products
- In addition, workers must stand for long periods of time, perform repetitive tasks, and must sometimes lift heavy inventory.
General Job Duties
- Operate all equipment
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 475 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
But why stop there?! Domino's is always looking to promote. Ask about management training today!
Domino's is the largest growing quick service restaurant chain in the world.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.