This leader is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing a diverse team of manufacturing and distribution team members in a fast-paced supply chain operation. Departments of authority will include a minimum of 3 functions [Dough Production & Sanitation, Warehouse inbound and outbound, Delivery & Service or Maintenance]. Work requires the leader of considerable judgment and initiative in planning work programs that support the strategic vision and success of the stores. The Operations Manager supports the leadership of the Director and is the main point of contact in their absence. They will be responsible for setting the tone of the team and operations, engaging with customers and key stakeholders in a professional, service, and solution-oriented manner. They must be able to support a 24/7 operation by being direct leadership during shift crossovers and weekend coverage.
Schedule: S - Th
Salary Range: $110K - $115K
- Master all aspects of the Supply Chain Center functional areas and acquire thorough knowledge of processes in accordance with established company and industry standards and procedures.
- Drive EBITDA and Profit-Sharing performance through the reduction of excess operational costs.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, safety programs, and other federal, state and local requirements.
- Provide recommendations on streamlining operations and maximizing productivity.
- Monitor departmental head counts and ensure optimum efficiency in each department.
- Participate in decisions on the delivery of products to corporate and franchise stores.
- Monitor inventory and quality control for effective operations.
- Ensure inventory monitoring, product quality control, and adherence to quality assurance standards are standard in operations processes.
- Establishing processes and procedures to positively impact:
- Delivery Accuracy.
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Product Management and Handling.
- Identify the need for and participate as needed in process improvement projects.
- Actively execute strategic initiatives.
- Support leadership by acting as the main point of contact for the team, customers, and stakeholders in the absence of the Director.
Financial Success of the Center
- Provide input for financial decisions affecting the Supply Chain Center.
- Assist the Director and Team Leaders in establishing an annual operating budget and annual Business Review.
- Identify financial opportunities by working with the Team Leaders to focus on reducing costs when appropriate without affecting operations.
- Review profit and loss statements and identify areas of strength and areas for improvement.
- Work with Team Leaders and the Director to identify capital improvements necessary and monitor the capital budget.
- Manage/monitor capital budget and track capital improvements.
- Establish strong partnerships with key customers, including suppliers, Franchisees, and store general Managers
- Model engaging, solution-oriented behavior and best practices related to accuracy, service level agreements and relationship management
- Drive inclusive behavior, modeling bridging and bonding activities to improve the overall success of the Domino’s brand.
Team Member Engagement
- Provide vision and direction to all team members within the Supply Chain Center.
- Develop understood, measurable goals for each team member that drive results.
- Create a culture where exceptional people desire to work to their highest level and are appreciated for their performance.
- Foster individual relationships with each member of the team.
- Monitor actions and provide input to Team Leaders regarding team member relations, hiring decisions, promotions and pay increases, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
- Assure that leadership is accountable to the team members, as team members are to their performance.
- Interviews and hires team members; evaluates team members' performance; resolves employee issues, concerns, and complaints.
- Identify, develop, and implement incentive programs to improve Team Member productivity and job satisfaction.
- Coordinate with Team Leaders the preparation of predictive labor schedules.
- Function as liaison between operations team, administrative staff, and Director.
- Consult with Human Resources regarding hiring, retention, pay, career development, and Team Member relations issues.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals on all direct reports.
- Support the individual development plans of leaders by acting as a mentor and providing an environment to learn and grow.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in distribution and/or manufacturing operations.
- Strong team leadership skills and successful supervisory experience in an operations environment.
- Commitment to total customer service and excellent product quality.
- Proven ability to achieve targeted results and operational goals.
- Available for relocation to any Supply Chain Center.
- Strong desire to advance into the Director position.
- Self-motivated with a proven ability to develop and lead team members in meeting goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated positive attitude, high integrity, and self-discipline; act as a strong role model for others.
- Results-oriented with strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills and a high level of analytical ability.
Paid Holidays and Vacation
Positive work environment
Benefits on first day of employment!
401k matching contributions
15% off the purchase price of stock