Enjoy short or long shifts that range from 3 hours long-up to 8 hours long!
Take Advantage of our Flexible Scheduling!
Ideal work for all ages and experience levels!
Great job for college students, part-timers, retirees, parents and young adults new to the workforce!
Stay active, make money, and have fun doing it!
- Average around $25 or more per hour with Wages + Tips + Mileage!
- Flexible Scheduling! (Some "dinner-rush" shifts are as short as 3 hours!)
- Great job for those times when you need a good amount of cash fast!(holidays, birthdays, vacations, random life events, etc)
- Drivers Keep all their Tips. (No tipping-out anyone)
- We value our Drivers and will Not Outsource you to other companies.
- We provide reimbursement for your fuel and car usage.
- Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available! Choose your Hours!
- With Full-time (30+ hours per week after 1 year) earn benefits.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Employer matched 401k (4%), Paid Time Off.
- Deliver Orders to customers safely in your vehicle.
- Assist with light/basic kitchen operations. (wash dishes, empty trash, stock items, sweep, mop, help customers, etc.)
- Most hours/shifts needing coverage are primarily on Evenings and Weekends. These shifts start at about 4pm or 5pm and end at about 9pm through 2am(flexible), depending on type of shift and day of the week. (some weekday and day hours may be available at a less-needed basis)
- Must be available for at least 30 hours per week for 1 year for full-time benefits. (part-time is always available, switch back and forth if you need!)
- Must have your own vehicle.
- Must have your own insurance.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must have valid driver's license for at least 1 year if 19 years or older.
- Must have valid driver's license for at least 2 years if 18 years old.
- Must have less than 2 tickets in last 2 years or 3 tickets in last 3 years.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and have good mobility.
- Cash/cash card paid every shift
- Discount on food purchases any day-every day.
- On-the-job Training with Full Pay Right Away.
- Get a chance to drive the DXP Delivery Car, Domino’s e-Bike and our new (as of 2023) Domino's all Electric Delivery vehicle!
- Advancement within the company is open to all drivers who seek long-term employment.
Driver's license for at least 2 years with no more than 2 traffic violations in last 2 years.
Personally insured and maintained vehicle.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.