Store 6887 Week End Evening Delivery Driver - 6633 North Mesa Street
Thank you for taking the time to review and apply for a job opportunity here at our Domino’s Pizza restaurant. The holiday season is upon us, and business keeps on growing. If you are interested in becoming part of our delivery team, here are the details of our job opportunity
Mostly we are seeking to hire Delivery Drivers that are available and can cover shift during the shift times below,
- 6PM to 1 AM on weekdays
- and 8PM to 2AM on Weekends.
Our Delivery Drivers have been earning a combined pay average of $15.00 per hour or even more in some cases. The compensation consists of:
- Hourly Delivery Rate, $5.12 per hour (When you are actively delivering)
- Hourly In-Store Rate, $7.25 per hour (When you are actively not delivering)
- Tips potentially $6.00 per hour (Average Tip is about $2.00 per order or more, it may be more). When you make 3 deliveries is about $6 an hour of tips.
- 58 cents is paid for every mile driven.
A few of the requirements that a Delivery Expert must have:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and have been a TX licensed driver for the past 2 years or 19 years of age or older and have been a TX licensed driver for 1 or more years. If you do not possess a TX driver license, you may qualify with some restrictions.
- Your driving record must be in good standing for the past 24 months and be kept in good standing after hire
- Your background report must be free of criminal activity including DUI and DWI
- The vehicle used for delivery must be insured and lists you as an allowed driver.
- The vehicle must reflect an acceptable image with no offensive displays
- Your vehicle must be safe to drive and must pass our periodic safety inspection.
- A wireless phone no older than 3 years as our Delivery App is most compatible with the most up to date phone models.
Once hired, there are other responsibilities that are essential to your position here with us like for instance cleaning and keeping the store organized.
If this job really is of interest to you and if you are available for a quick discussion about the job, procede to fill in your contact information.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.