Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The DevOps Engineer II works within the US Technology group and cross-functionally with other Domino’s IT groups. These Engineers have responsibility for the operability of IT systems involved in Point of Sale and other core Domino’s store functions.
- Leading system problem solving efforts alongside with Domino’s development and/or support teams
- Designing and implementing Splunk dashboards for effective application and system monitoring
- Defining, developing and maintaining PowerShell automation scripts
- Proactively identifying and resolving system issues impactful to business operations
- Leading or participating in the triage and resolution of critical, high visibility system impacts
- Ensuring application and system configuration compliance for Domino’s systems
- Participating in the operational grooming of store software pilots
- Coordinating software deployments for Domino’s Point of Sale systems
- Delivering store technology operational insights to other Domino’s IT groups
- Analyzing systems and procedures to identify value add improvement opportunities
- Teaching Support teams proper support procedures and techniques
- Working with project teams on new solutions or technologies being developed for stores and ensuring a smooth transition to operations
- Provide technical support and operations training to team members
- Documenting support standards and procedures
- 5+ years in IT Operations or Systems Administration/Management
- Experience with blended Microsoft and Linux infrastructures, preferably at the enterprise level
- Experience in software deployment tools and solutions
- Experience in configuration management tools and solutions
- Expertise and experience in system monitoring and analysis using Splunk or similar log analyzers
- Expertise and experience in Windows triage and support
- Solid understanding of IP networking and VLANs
- Strong experience with PowerShell, DSC or other Infrastructure as Code frameworks
- Experience with virtualization platforms, or containerized workloads such as, Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi/Vcenter, Docker, containers.
- Experience managing and supporting ChromeOS and Google Workspace
- Experience in cloud computing such as, Azure, AWS, GCP
- Experience in Linux distributions such as, RedHat, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Process development and process improvement knowledge, such as Lean Six Sigma
- Some project management experience
- Ability to participate in 24x7 On-Call rotation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.