Customer Service Representative
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,300 stores worldwide (6,471 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 18,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment, and supplies to the franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2020 alone, these centers made 671,000 deliveries.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(50%) Order Processing
· Process and verify store orders received through Pulse (electronic ordering system)
· Provide courtesy reminder calls to stores that have not placed order by cut-off times
· Prepare billing for order add-ons and pickups
· Prepare all paperwork for loading and production (using Access program); run any pertinent reports, dough maps
· Prepare route packages for drivers to include invoices, keys, credit requests, D&S paperwork, COD requests, alarm codes, and any necessary communications to the stores
· Coordinate and disseminate corporate, marketing and other company information to the stores
· Assist with routing of trucks where applicable
(20%) Customer Service
· Receive and resolve customer requests, concerns and complaints
· Contact stores to advise them of any changes to routing schedules; weather or production delays, etc.
· Answer and route all departmental calls
(10%) Clerical Support
· Maintain filing system for invoices, reports and other customer related information
· Maintain customer contact list
· Update or add new store information in order management system (Domicas)
· Provide clerical support to other departments as needed
(5%) Credit Process
· Process credits for the Domino's Pizza stores
· Code credits for delivery accuracy using credit tracking program
· Coordinate credit requests with appropriate departments for further research
· Process special orders/pick-ups
(15%) Additional Administrative Duties as Assigned
This position cross-trains in various administration functions. Additional responsibilities will be assigned as needed. Responsibilities include:
· Assist with accounts payable
· Assist in generating weekly keys
· Provide back-up to payroll administrator
· Assist with accounts receivable and past dues
· Perform inventory counts and reconcile ICL
· Order vegetable products
· Maintain vendor credits, working with WRC to obtain accurate credits
- High School diploma or GED
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- 1-2 years bookkeeping or general accounting experience preferred
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Services, the food manufacturing and distribution division of Domino’s Pizza, LLC is seeking a qualified candidate to join the Northern California Customer Service Team. The full-time customer service representative will be responsible for processing food orders from stores, providing customer communication, and some clerical and accounting tasks.
Successful candidates will have 2-3 years customer service experience, excellent communication skills – oral and written, proficient with Microsoft Office applications, 10-key, and able to work in a fast paced environment. Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and some holidays.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including full medical, dental, and vision, 401k, stock purchase options, bonus program, and an exceptional opportunity for professional growth and development. If you are looking to join an exceptional team, we invite you to apply.