Senior Payroll Representative
Hybrid work environment, 1 day on-site per week.
The Payroll Representative is responsible for all day to day payroll activities ensuring payroll accuracy for our 12,000+ team members. This opportunity in our HR department provides a great chance to gain entry-level accounting and HR experience. There are several career paths available to this candidate including, but not limited to various roles such as; Payroll Associate, HR Shared Services Associate, Payroll Tax Associate, Cash Accountant, General Ledger Accountant. We are looking for highly qualified candidates with a desire to grow their career quickly with a fantastic global brand.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Payroll Process (40%)
- Input Partners deductions
- Process on/off cycle requests
- Maintain employee Garnishment information in PeopleSoft
- Manage paycard fulfillment process
- Review payroll reports, audit payroll adjustments loaded to Time and Attendance and Paylines.
- Input/research and resolve payroll errors, and balance weekly payrolls to insure accurate payments
Level 2 - Payroll Case Management (25%)
- Process paycheck voids and reissues
- Investigate manual check requests and complete manual check as needed
- Manage ACH, and paycard issues/reports
- Process recall of Direct Deposit Funds and follow up with Treasury and Banks
- Sort mail daily for HR Department and respond to mail, emails and tickets for Payroll Department
- Maintain check printing process
- Respond to issues escalated by TMSC and HRSS
Payroll Compliance (25%)
- Balance and audit weekly payroll data
- Manage Positive Pay
- Support payroll audit process by completing payroll documentation
- Draft and update departmental procedures
- Ensure payroll processes are in compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- Maintain knowledge of payroll tax laws
- Complete and mail any Court Filed Notifications that ADP is unable to process
- Complete and mail all subpoenas from the courts and attorneys
Ad hoc Projects/Tasks (10%)
- Respond to questions and concerns that come in through Customer Care, HR Shared Services and Service Center
- Ability to complete additional projects and requests as provided by the TL-Payroll or Manager-Payroll and Shared Services
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred
- Minimum of 3 years Payroll or related experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and various software packages.
- PeopleSoft knowledge or other relational database.
- Proficient in Excel and Word
- Solid communication skills, service oriented attitude, team player
- Attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.