Lead HR Product Owner - Workforce Management (UKG)
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
Manages HR technology products throughout the life cycle, including selection, design, testing, implementation, ongoing improvement, and sunsetting, ensuring successful delivery against business and end-user needs. Prioritizes guides, and informs business process, technical, and change management work required to deliver technology solutions with quality.
- Develop and maintain personas, journeys, and moments that matter for process and technology deployments; act as the customer advocate and product ambassador
- Manage and influence customer experience, and deliver customer-facing processes
- Track performance of delivered products/processes to measure adoption and performance
- Support collection of business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, and workflow analysis to express requirements clearly and succinctly
- Provide clear and actionable business and experiential requirements supporting the IT Product Lead’s technical delivery work
- Review and approve IT deliverables, engaging appropriate business stakeholders as necessary
- Lead discovery, design, and user acceptance testing during development and delivery of new systems and processes
- Assist in the development, grooming, and prioritization of the product backlog for workforce management technologies, principally UKG Dimensions
- Develop and maintain Workforce Management technologies roadmap, incorporating major configuration changes, process improvements with technical components, custom development, or vendor-delivered improvements
- Coordinate release timelines and provide guidance on change management supporting releases
- Drive cross-functional business alignment on backlog and roadmap priorities ensuring clear order of operations for IT delivery partners
- Influence vendors to deliver against the needs of the business, including direct guidance of their product roadmaps where possible, and engagement of senior HR or IT leadership to advocate as necessary
- Provide baseline content for creation of technical and/or end-user documentation, including but not limited to business requirements and system or process guides
- Oversee product development stages; accountable for each stage of the development process and delivery of the final product
- Act as primary communicator and link between stakeholders and teams, ensuring buy-in from stakeholders on major decisions and strategy and clear instructions and deliverables for technical teams
- Minimum of 5 years HR systems experience required
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience required
- Experience with two or more HR technology categories, including core HCM, learning management systems, performance and engagement systems, workforce management (time and scheduling systems), hiring and onboarding systems, or compliance systems
- Balance of technical knowledge, business acumen, and user experience design
- Proven track record of delivering data-driven solutions with a customer-first mindset
- Proactive self-starter with excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Demonstrated ability to research options in various platforms and illustrate options to customers
- Ability to track, analyze, and clearly report data pertaining to system adoption and user acceptance
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- Proven ability to think strategic and outline concrete actions/milestones to accomplish strategic goals
- Formal product management experience is a bonus!
- Experience implementing and/or administering workforce management technology is a bonus!
- Balance multiple demands, address shifting priorities, and champion change
- Consider long- and short-term consequences of decisions
- Influence without authority
- Understand customer needs and manage expectations
- Manages complexity
- Business insight
- Ensures accountability in self and others
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.