Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, but at more than 19,000 stores worldwide (and more than 6,300 in the U.S. alone) … you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work. And we don’t have any plans of stopping any time soon.
So, how do we get food to all those stores? Well, that’s where you come in. We have more than 23 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, that provide fresh dough and other ingredients, to franchise and corporate owned Domino’s stores. In 2019 alone, these centers made more than 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
Domino's Supply Chain Centre is looking for Warehouse Workers to join the team!
The Warehouse Team Member performs the loading and unloading of delivery trucks and moves and stores materials/products. They also receive and put away all incoming product to the center and assist in cleaning and sanitation throughout their shift.
The shift will be 8:30am-5:00pm however, during training you will be required to work a 6:00am-2:30pm shift and an 11:00am-7:30pm shift to be trained in the different areas of the warehouse.
Domino's Supply Chain offers:
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Competitive wages
- Positive work environment
- Group Health and Dental Benefits effective first day of employment!
- RRSP employer matching contributions
- Team Achievement Dividend Bonus
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis throughout shift
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, and to carry materials weight up to 50lbs. on a frequent basis, and up to 75lbs. on an occasional basis throughout the work shift
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled anytime during a 24-hour day, over any 7-day period
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment with constant exposure to loud machinery
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
- Previous experience in warehouse, manufacturing or production environment
- Experience in a fast paced environment
- High School Diploma
- Experience on warehouse equipment such as forklift or pallet jack is required
We would like to acknowledge your hard work, and to ask for your commitment to stay with us by providing you with a $1,000.00 Join and Stay Bonus.
Bonus payment details: After 60 days of service, you’ll receive $500.00 in your paycheck. After 6 months of service you will receive an additional $500.00 issued in your paycheck.