SAP Development & Operations Lead
Job DetailsDomino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
- 10+ years of experience in SAP projects in the area of Development, Testing and Operations
- 5+ years of experience in ABAP Development, SAP middleware & integrations
- Minimum 5 years of overall experience developing and configuring solutions in SAP
- 3+ years of configuration experience in Sales & Distribution & EWM (or WM) modules is a plus
- Strong ABAP debugging, ABAP query reporting, mass data upload and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong knowledge of SAP Middleware technologies including PO/PI & CPI
- Broad knowledge and configuration experience of supply chain processes & associated SAP technologies for Order to Cash & Warehouse Management. S4 Finance experience is a plus.
- Knowledge about IDOC, BAPI/RFC and third-party system integration is desirable.
- Strong SAP application, interface and code development knowledge from basic ABAP through advanced technologies like user exits, function modules, BADIs, Proxies, SAP Cloud extensions, BTP build, CI/CD for SAP cloud development, Cloud foundry and ABAP etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Proven track record of process development, systems optimization and continuous improvement
- Proven track record for managing contractors both off-shore and on-shore
- Strong communication (oral/written), analytical, and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence business process & technical owners to adopt changes & standards
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, owning and managing several initiatives at once
- Ability to provide thought leadership on best practices around enterprise application integrations
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications, especially Excel and Access
- Ability to travel – 10%
Additional InformationThis Supply Chain Technology SAP Development & Operations Lead will lead the development of all RICEFW (Reports (R), Interface (I), Conversion (C), Enhancements (E), Forms (F) and Workflow (W)) objects for the DPZ Supply Chain SAP ERP project. In addition, this role will be also responsible for the management of SAP Level 2 team which currently owns configuration related items for various SAP modules and support of SAP L2 incidents. This position will have a dotted line relationship to the SAP Solution Architect.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
(80%) Lead the design, build, test & deployment of all development objects for the DPZ Supply Chain SAP ERP Implementation. Manage the SAP Level 2 team for all configuration changes and support of SAP L2 incidents
- Work with business partners to ensure complete requirements are captured and documented for effective technical delivery of RICEFWs.
- Ensures all technology deliverables are reviewed and signed-off in a timely manner in order to maintain the program pace.
- Prepare project estimates and resource plans for development deliverables
- Working Together with the PMO team to meet all timelines and deliverables for development objects
- Coordinate with the SAP developers, test and implement change requests and projects, be on top of the project progress from start to finish.
- Manage contract resources for design, develop, build, test, implementation for all development objects & master data conversions
- Coordinate with multiple Technical teams to build solutions and meet Project deliverables
- Provide cross functional & technical leadership and actively engage with functional architects, stakeholders and third-party vendors
- Co-ordinate with Level1 Team to drive operational excellence through training & documentation
- Aim to drive self-sufficiency of ticket resolutions at Level1 support itself.
- Manage L2 resources for configuration items, incident resolution & problem management including RCAs.
- Utilize Lean, and project management to solve business problems and drive continuous improvements.
- Diagnose business processes, identify improvement opportunities, prescribe improvement strategies, and guide the improvement effort.
- Design, Build & deploy KPIs /Alerts to monitor business processes & technical health. Monitor KPIs to drive proactive resolutions for incidents.
- Project Management of all SAP Environment related projects like S4 HANA Upgrades, Disaster Recovery, DB/OS patching etc. This will involve coordinating with multiple internal & external resources (including hosting providers) to manage deliverables and project timelines.
- Co-ordinate all SOX/Audit technical reviews for SAP & non-SAP applications. Work closely with security and other cross-functional SMEs to help resolve compliance violations, pen testing & mitigations etc.