Assistant Manager ( 5407 ) START $15 + Hire on Bonus + Benefit
Valley Pizza Inc. is a Domino's Pizza Franchise. We are locally owned and operated and have been doing business in the area for nearly 40 years. We believe in honesty, integrity, excellent customer service and taking great care of our amazing team!
JOIN US TODAY!
An Assistant Manager is an hourly employee that participates in the Management Training Program and is responsible for overseeing the production and delivery of the store's goods and services.
The goal is to become trained in managerial skills with the aim of becoming a Domino's Pizza Store Manager. During training, the Assistant Managers in training assist the manager in all activities relating to store operations in accordance with company policies and standards.
A person filling the Assistant Manager position must be able to meet the following criteria, with or without accommodation.
• Complete all orientation, onboarding, training, security, and driver safety program requirements as a condition of employment.
• Comply with all Valley Pizza, Inc. Standards and Policies
• Report to work on time as scheduled in full uniform.
• Understand, practice and enforce guidelines presented in Sexual Harassment training and materials.
• Maintain valid driver's license, liability insurance and working auto for delivery.
• Assistant Managers are fully trained in the delivery process since delivery is required
• Maintain an effective means of contact (i.e. telephone, etc.) at all times for situations requiring a quick response.
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn and advance in levels of management. Attend appropriate training classes as scheduled and successfully complete class exams.
• Resolve conflicts and handle unstable situations with employees and customers.
• Listen and communicate with customers on the telephone and in person in a friendly and
courteous manner. Resolve customer problems and complaints.
• Coordinate store production and operation during periods of high stress.
• Enter computer data using a standard keyboard and function keys.
• Accurately receive and record a customer's order within 2 (two) minutes.
• Know and fulfill the terms of the company's service objectives.
• Perform mathematical computations.
• Correctly count currency, coins and checks to make change for customers and drivers, and to prepare daily deposits.
• Move safely and swiftly from phone counter to makeline to ovens within the area available.
What we’re looking for in our Assistant Managers:
• Prior fast food MGT leadership role + experience preferred
• Assist with basic operations procedures
• Experience in employee development
• Ability to demonstrate team member and food safety protocols
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must pass Domino's background check / Domino's Standard
Benefits after working 90 days
Must work 10 to 12 months before any PTO / Vacation week is approved
This job posting is for a position in a store owned and operated by an independent franchisee, not Domino’s Pizza LLC, Domino’s Pizza Franchising LLC, or Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (“Domino’s Corporate”). This means, among other things, that the independent franchisee is alone responsible for and will independently make all decisions concerning employment matters for the store, including those relating to hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, compensation and benefits, staffing, and scheduling. Domino’s will not receive a copy of any application you submit for this job posting and will not have any control over whether you receive an interview and/or are ultimately hired. Further, Domino’s does not control and is not responsible for the employment policies and practices of independent franchisees. If you are hired for this job posting, the independent franchisee will be your only employer, and you will not be an employee of Domino’s.