Program Manager - Safety and Loss Prevention
Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
This role is a key driver for the Safety and Loss Prevention Strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing the framework to help execute the vision for new/emerging safety and security programming. Successfully marshalling and inspiring a team of subject matter experts who are ultimately responsible for successfully deploying, implementing, and evolving SLP Programs requires flexibility, high EQ, and an inquisitive nature.
This role will be responsible for facilitating cross-functional programs/projects and initiatives. Will drive the creation and enhancement of SLP projects/programs , will build the framework, design the comms plan, help edit policy and procedure drafts, and will put together the “go forward” package to get ready to launch.
Leads the project and program lifecycle for the implementation and sequencing of major work deliverables across the SLP organization and cross-functional departments. This role will drive the strategic roadmap for SLP by partnering closely with key stakeholders across the organization, including IT, HR, Finance, Legal, Facilities, Store Ops, Supply Chain Centers, and Communications, among other business functions.
- SLP Projects/Programs Execution – manage and deliver end-to-end programs and initiatives, leveraging agile and design-thinking principles to drive sustainable implementation.
- Translate strategic business/SLP goals and objectives into concrete tactical plans.
- Responsible for managing internal business partner relationships, relating to process owners, and partnering with functional business areas to build and drive related processes and procedures.
- Influence change by driving engagements.
- Determine viable solutions (accounting for data, processes, people, system capabilities) and establish controls and governance to ensure that they’re effective, properly maintained and operating efficiently, including developing a data, security, and reporting management strategy and framework.
- Ensure the process maps, SOPs, and operating plans remain current, and that any change requests go through proper procedures.
- Lead the prioritization of initiatives, defining requirements and managing timelines; oversee the management of project work, enhancements, support activities, and backlog grooming.
Additional or Key Responsibilities:
- Project Planning – oversee the production of and approve project plans, ensuring that all activities appropriately organized to deliver program and project objectives.
- Stakeholder Management – develop and implement stakeholder engagement plans for projects to identify relevant stakeholders, to develop positive stakeholder relationships, and to ensure that each stakeholder has an appropriate share of voice
- Requirements Management – plan and coordinate the identification, elicitation of requirements; conduct analysis of those requirements for completion and alignment, document and manage requirements throughout the life of the project, and coordinate the verification of the end deliverable
- Project Team Management –define project vision and communicate the outcomes needed along with guidance to achieve outcomes, coordinates team actions on project activities; coordinates flow of additional team members on and off the team as needed
- Project Risk and Issues Management – manage identification of risks, issues, dependencies, and constraints associated with the project, escalating these where appropriate; where necessary, develop, agree on, and implement solutions to overcome these
- Project Governance – ensure project compliance with the organization's wider program and/or portfolio management decision-making structures and processes
- Project Reporting and Review – draft project review reports and presentations, including key information, commentary, and recommendations to support the review process and enable stakeholders to evaluate progress and agree on change
- Continuous Improvement – review existing operations in a major area of work and implement innovation processes to generate new ideas and ensure the required continuous improvement outcomes are delivered
- Project Change Management – apply a chance management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative; support the design, development, delivery and management of communications; conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders; provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience
- Minimum 2 years of digital/technical project management experience
- Advanced experience with project management tools and methods including risk management, strategic planning, and change management
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation, communication and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates ability to build mutually productive relationships and interact with senior management and key partner groups
- Ability to interpret business problems and develop solutions while understanding the broad impact of those solutions
- High degree of attention to detail
- Operate well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrated ability to be solution-oriented
- Influence change at multiple levels within the organization
- Balance multiple demands, address shifting priorities, and champion change
- Consider long- and short-term consequences of decisions
- Influence without authority
- Successfully manage customer relationships when there are competing priorities
- Understand customer needs and manage expectations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.