Production Associate *1st shift**Competitive Hourly Rate*Benefits Day One!*
MAKE GREAT PIZZA — AND MORE — POSSIBLE
Be a part of the world's #1 Pizza company!
Domino’s Pizza Supply Chain Center is hiring for a Production Associate. The Production Associate takes part in the complete processing and manufacturing of pizza dough in their distribution center. Production Associates will rotate to various positions (dough maker, dough placer, tray washer, and cross/down stacker) throughout their shift.
The Production Associate also cleans and sanitizes production equipment and areas and may be cross-trained to work in the warehouse or sanitation areas.
SCHEDULE: Sunday-Thursday (possible Friday) 5AM-until finish (approx. 1pm)
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to work with yeast and flour products
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment background check
Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs. occasionally, throughout the work shift
Ability to work in refrigerated conditions [33-38 degrees], and work in an environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Competitive wages: $23.00/ hour
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive work environment
- Benefits on first day of employment!
- 401k matching contributions
- 15% off the purchase price of stock
- Company bonus
- Referral bonuses
- Career growth!