Delivery and Service Clerk
Domino’s started back in 1960 as a single-store location in Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores, and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to keep adding dots for every store, and at over 17,000 stores worldwide (6,300 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that original plan didn’t work.
You might be thinking, “Wow, how does Domino’s get food to 17,000 stores?” Well, that’s where you come in. We have 22 food supply and dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino’s stores in the U.S. and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000 deliveries.
Want to get in on the fun? We’d love to have you.
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Class A CDL and ability to move fleet equipment
- Previous customer service experience
- Ability to read maps and coordinate routes
- Demonstrates effective communication skills with various levels of management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and ability to learn other technology/software programs
- Mechanical repair knowledge required
- Working knowledge of DOT
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, both indoors and outdoors
- Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on occasion
- Must be available to work during a shift, which may be scheduled anytime during a 24-hour day, over any 7-day period, and be on call with short notice if needed
- Availability to work on holidays if necessary
ONE BRAND. ONE SYSTEM. ONE TEAM.
Exceptional franchisees and team members on a mission to be the best pizza delivery company in the World!
Additional InformationAssist the Delivery and Service Team Leader and Associates with the coordination of the daily fleet, i.e., maintenance repairs, to include preventative maintenance, breakdown issues, and dispatches. Support drivers with the maintenance of all company fleet assets to include regular audits; evaluation of fleet, equipment and parts. Ability to work flexible shifts, between 3 p.m. until Midnight. Must work in a safe manner at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist TL with getting equipment back up and running in the most efficient and cost effective manner available
- Assist TL with coordination of repairs between service center/vendor, on-site technician and follow-up
- Diagnose and trouble shoot fleet maintenance issues and communicate those to service vendor
- Assist customers/franchisees with service issues and drivers with store access
- Coordinate local backhauls with yard driver and other resources
- Assist TLs with monitoring DVCR books as equipment moves in and out during the week
- Assist TLs with monitoring driver logs for compliance
- Review PAR and People Net records for issues and compliance
- Assist TLs with daily routing, participate in routing analysis, and ensure maximize delivery efficiencies, and driver safety through proper load spreading in load creation
- Assist with building daily outbound packages including keys
- Works with operations to establish program for fleet use and availability
- Maintain a safe and positive work environment in compliance with OSHA, company standards, and local, state and federal requirements
- Wear and follow Domino’s Pizza uniform standards
- Assist with backhauls and re-deliveries as needed
- As business dictates run a route when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership to support the efficient operations of the center