Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Director of Human Resources (HR) Operations provides strategic leadership and guidance to the organization’s core HR operations. The Director of HR Operations is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating legally compliant HR policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic HR Operational goals that provide a seamless HR service delivery model.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through HR Operations goals and objectives.
- Leads HR Operations strategic planning process in alignment with Domino’s and Human Resources strategy and priorities.
- Develop the organization's strategy on core HR Services that is aligned with the business' strategic direction.
- Strategic oversight of development, enhancement and automation of HR operations processes and procedures, to include data entry of all employee-related information (personal information, hiring, salary, benefits, leave, etc.)
- Serve as a thought leader to the executive team to lead continuous and sustainable transformation of HR operations and scale to meet the growth needs of the business.
- Develop and oversee communication of monthly HR Operations KPIs and partners with the Human Resources team to identify counter measures to address areas that are off-target.
- Provides strategic leadership for team member HR Shared Services, Payroll, HR Compliance, Domino’s HR call center & HRBP support.
- Strategic leadership over vendor relationships that impact HR operations.
- Support the continuous improvement of HR processes, analyzing new opportunities to proactively leverage HCM technology across the organization to improve business processes.
- Develop and implement risk management best practices and internal controls structure for HR operations in order to mitigate liability and reduce the risk of claims related to non-compliance with laws, policies and regulations.
- Advise on the creation and review of internal policies and practices, such as the Team Member handbook.
- Support operational, strategic and visionary decisions of employee compensation and benefit programs affecting the Company
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business or a related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in HR or translative experience; with 5+ years’ experience leading others
- Ability to think conceptually, hands-on tactical capability, and the agility to flex between a big picture view and detailed execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
**Role is onsite, 3 days a week, in Ann Arbor, MI**
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines