Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 50% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
- HS Diploma, and/or Technical School Training two years, and/or 3 to 4 years related experience, and/or licensed journeyman of a skilled trade.
- Basic level computer skills for word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, mechanical and electrical schematic diagrams
- Effective presentation skills to provide information to peers, upper management and team members in oral and written form
- Ability to define problems and draw conclusions
- Ability to interpret technical instructions and diagrams
- EPA REFRIGERATION CERTIFICATION preferred
Additional InformationMaking Great Possible - Great Pizza, Great Support, Great Maintenance
Join to fill your pockets with dough, stay because your career is on the rise. Competitive pay is just one reason to join the Domino’s Supply Chain Center – who doesn’t like money? But that’s just for starters. When you uncover everything we have to offer, you’ll find it’s the right place to continue to grow your career.
Conveyer belts, hydraulics and pneumatics, refrigeration, and of course electrical, plumbing and mechanical systems too, all are part of our active, ever changing environment in the Domino’s Supply Chain Centers. We need a hands on technician willing to get creative, work hard, and tackle the challenges that happen every single day, all while maintaining focus on safety and productivity.
You’ll be looked on to repair, troubleshoot, maintain and replace equipment throughout the center. You’ll be a partner for those both in your local center and centers across the country, and they’ll be a partner for you. We’ll rely on your mechanical knowledge to work throughout the manufacturing and distribution facilities while keeping an emphasis on preventative maintenance for food processing equipment and our buildings physical structures.
350 million pounds of dough, 500,000 orders, and 20 million miles have been racked up providing support for the retail stores and you can help us keep it going.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Our centers are going through upgrades and changes, with, as many opportunities as there are pizza toppings, and we need someone with a strong background in Maintenance with 3 to 4 years related experience to tackle this role.
• If you are a Journeyman of a skilled trade, we’d love to have you too!
• The ability to understand blueprints, schematic diagrams and mechanical handbooks is essential, as is the ability to roll up your selves and get creative when your solution isn’t in there.
• An EPA refrigeration Certification is great, but not necessary.
What you’ll get from us:
• You’ll get a family atmosphere full of support, collaboration and regular fun- filled events.
• You’ll have opportunities to transfer and travel to other Supply Centers if you want them.
• You’ll have chances to build your career with ongoing feedback, competitive pay, benefits and a bonus program as well as a great management team.
• And of course uniforms, vacation and holiday time, and did we mention, great benefits.